Just off Highway 1 in Spences Bridge BC, where we are over looking the Thompson river - world famous Steelhead fishing, fishing for Salmon as well as known for train spotting both sides of river. We are open all year for cabins, and R.V. sites. Please note water in park is turned off mid November.
32 campsites available with:
- Showers included with stay
- 4 people per site. Extra persons will be charged.
- Pull-thru's available.
- RV sites as large as 60'
- Laundromat on site.
- Mountain and River views
- Pet friendly**
**All pets must be put on a leash at all times
Plenty of Yard Space
Perfect area for quality time/leisure.
Plenty of space for gatherings and group activities.
- 1 double bed and 2 single beds
- Full kitchens with pots/pans /plates etc.
- Full Bathroom with Shower
- A/C and heat available
- Rustic in nature